Herbalife Combo Formula 1 Shake Mix Mango+French Vanilla (500 Grams)
- Brand: Herbalife Nutrition.
- Uses For: Unisex’s Health.
- Age Group: Adults Only.
- Item Form: Powder.
- Net Qty: 500 Grams.
100 in stock
Product Description Herbalife Combo Formula 1 Shake: Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix is a blend with all necessary soy protein isolates, which boost overall health. The product is packed with vitamins, minerals, and natural herbs. The richness of antioxidants and dietary fiber will provide desired nutrients and energy to keep the body fit.
- Fulfills all nutritional needs of the body.
- Healthy shake mix to boost endurance and energy.
- Improves energy level and keeps you active.
- Aids in weight management.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, and natural herbs.
- Provide desired protein and nutritional requirements.
- Formulated with soy protein, dietary fiber, and antioxidants.
How to Use Herbalife Combo Formula 1 Shake?
Add three scoops of Formula 1 powder (25g) to 300 ml of skimmed milk. You can even enjoy a refreshing shake by mixing your favorite fruits and ice. Do not exceed the daily usage is recommended.
- For Weight Loss: Replace two meals a day with Formula 1 Shake and have one-time healthy food.
- For Weight Management or Calorie Control: One shake daily will help maintain and control weight.
- Dosage: 3 scoops into 300 ml of skimmed milk.
- Diet Type: Vegetarian.
- Other Specifications: Contains Sucralose and Artificial Sweetener.
Note: We offer customized packages on weight loss and weight gain per customer’s requirements. Our health consultancy is also available in meal plans and exercises.
French Vanilla, Mango, Vanilla
The product is not meant for PARENTERAL USE; it keeps it out of the reach of children, adolescents, and infants. Pregnant and lactating women should take it after a medical advisory from their physician. Elders should not use it before any health expert recommendations. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and prevent any disease. Only formulated for Adults and labeled on Recommended Dietary Allowances. For a weight control program, advisable consultancy from a physician or diet planner is necessary.