Copper Tableware Serving Set Inside Steel | Serware Set |Dinnerware Combo Set | with Spoon
Dinnerware Combo Set
1 Bucket, 1 Kadhai, 1 Handi
3 Pieces Set
100 in stock
Copper Tableware Serving Set Inside Steel | Serware Set |Dinnerware Combo Set | with Spoon (1 Copper Bucket, 1 Copper Kadhai, 1 Copper Handi),3 Pieces Set
- Shiv Shakti Arts Copper Tableware Serving Set Inside Steel | Serware Set |Dinnerware Combo Set | with Spoon ( 1 Bucket, 1 Kadhai, 1 Handi),3 Pieces Set (No – 1)
- Heighly Durable – Steel Copper Tableware Serving Set (Bucket, Kadhai, Handi) – Dimenssion => Bucket no 1= Height – 11 cm, Width – 10.5 cm, Depth – 6 cm, Weight – 467 Gram, Volume – 300 Ml Approx | Royal Handi No 1 = Height – 6 cm, Width – 13 cm, Depth – 6 cm, Weight – 333 Gram, Volume – 300 Ml Approx, | Kadhai No 1 = Height – 4.5 cm, Width – 14 cm, Depth – 4 cm, Weight – 299 Gram, Volume – 300 Ml Approx | Serving Spoon = Length – 20.5cm Weight – 70 Gram.
- This set is made from high quality Pure Copper making it exclusive and durable. 2) This set has been beautifully designed to add grace to your dining experience. 3) Easy to clean and wash, With Pitambari Powder & they have very exotic shining.
- Artisan crafted handmade metal ware is made by skilled craftsmen in india. Enhance the decor value of your Home & Kitchen with this offering Pure Copper Lunch Dinner Ware Serving Items.
- On the occasion of diwali, christmas, anniversary, birthdays these items can be readily turned into a wonderful gift item.
Relish Indian cuisine in Indian style! This is a set of centerpiece serve-ware for Indian food. Serve Indian dishes to your friends and family in this unique and ethnic looking centerpiece serve ware. With this serving utensil set your Indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade. Hammered Copper is used only on the outside of the utensil and does not come in contact with the food. Only the high quality food grade stainless steel is in contact with the food. Two layers of metal with air cushion ensure that the food stays warm much longer. Serving dinner in this dinnerware handi would be unforgettable experience. Care Tips a) Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. b) Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don’t use it regularly. c) Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. d) A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use. e) Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands. f) Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils. ; Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look, but Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order