5x60tab Himalaya Herbal Septilin Tablets 300tab
Brand: Himalaya Herbal
Item Form: Tablets
Net Qty: 5x60tab: 300tab
Country/Region of Manufacture: India
Expiry: 2years from MFD
100 in stock
5x60tab Septilin Himalaya Herbal Tablets 300tab
Builds the body’s own defense mechanism
- Indian Bdellium
Indian Bdellium (Guggulu) has anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe sore throat and help reduce inflammation. As an antioxidant, Indian Bdellium helps in maintaining overall health.
Licorice (Yashtimadhu) enhances immunostimulation and increases macrophage (white blood cells that ingests antibodies) function in vitro. It is also an antiviral agent and an expectorant, which is beneficial in asthma, acute or chronic bronchitis and chronic cough.
- Tinospora Gulancha
Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi) is a potent antimicrobial that has immunomodulatory properties, which helps in increasing the level of antibodies. This helps in building up the body’s resistance to infections. Septilin Himalaya Herbal
Directions for Use
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
- As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections, allergic disorders of the upper respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue infections, dental and periodontal infections, ocular infections, bone and joint infections and urinary tract infections
- For early recovery in postoperative conditions
- To reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- As an adjuvant to anti-infective therapy
- Resistance to antibiotic therapy
- Septilin is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Available as tablets or as a syrup.