16 Henna Color Paste Cones Body Art Mehandi
- Special Features: Non-toxic & Easy to use
- Halal Certified
- Clinically Tested
16 Henna Color Paste Cones Body Art Mehandi Temporary Tattoo Ink Herbal Kit
No PPD, Ammonia or any other Harmful Chemical
Stability 4-7 Days depending on skin type
Getting a henna tattoo is preferred by many people over a traditional tattoo because it is not painful, there is no chance of adverse reactions, and it is not permanent. Being temporary is appealing to many people because it allows them to change designs.
- Clean your hands or the skin surface, before applying henna onto it.
- Cut the tip of the henna Cone and gently squeeze the Cone to slowly make body art patterns.
- Always, keep a damp cloth along to clean or remove the mistakes in pattern.
- After application, let the henna paste dry for 2-3 hours.
- After Henna has dried, gently peel off henna flakes using tissue paper or towel.
- For excellent color results, avoid using soapy water for a day.
- Also, before applying it is suggested that you do a Henna sensitivity test on your skin by applying a little bit of henna and seeing the results.
Henna cones will arrive in a Plastic container for safety which can also be used for storing things.